A model for enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction. Cloud Computing services are broadly divided into three categories: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Upcoming Events in Cloud Computing
- Datacloud Europe 2017 - 06.06.17 - 06.08.17 -
- Consumer Electronics Show Asia 2017 - 06.07.17 - 06.09.17 -
- InfoComm 2017 - 06.10.17 - 06.16.17 -
- 2017 (9th) Shenzhen International Internet of Things Exhibition - 08.16.17 - 08.18.17 -
- 2017 BICSI Fall Conference & Exhibition - 09.24.17 - 09.28.17 -
- 2018 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition - 02.04.18 - 02.08.18 -