The 8th Annual LTE North America summit is the industry’s meeting point to discuss the present and future of cellular networks in the region. Featuring keynote presentations from the likes of AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, FirstNet the FCC, the summit attracts the entire cellular ecosystem to build the next generations of LTE networks.
In partnership with 4G Americas, the co-located 5G World North America will give attendees an exclusive opportunity to hear from the leading carriers in the region about their requirements, vision and expectations for 5G networks. Additionally, our partnerships with the Rural Wireless Association and the Competitive Carriers Association and iCERT will give delegates and sponsors the opportunity to hear from and network with key rural carriers and LTE public safety officials.
- Hear from VP and Directors from the leading carriers in the region, and their thoughts on 5G development in the region
- Network and meet with the leading executives from the service providers driving R&D in North America and beyond
- Learn how to position your company in the drive for 5G development and eventual deployment
- Understand the different use-cases and ideas for 5G, and how networks need to evolve to fulfil new requirements and increased data consumption
- See the latest innovations and technology being developed for 5G on-stage at this exclusive event
4G Americas Presents 5G World North America – Hear from the leading carriers and vendors at the forefront of 5G R&D during this two day agenda track.
Telecom CEM North America & MVNO’s North America – These 2 co-located events give a full gauge of the industry ecosystem under one roof.
LTE North America Awards – Free for all attendees, this prestigious ceremony celebrates the year’s movers and shakers. Come along to hear the winners announced live on the night.
Tetra & Public Safety – This fully endorsed 2 day program focuses on the development of TETRA and LTE public safety networks across North America.
Internet of Things Connectivity – Over the 18-19 November, pop along to talks and demonstrations from the leading IoT players, demonstrating the future of cellular networks and M2M.
Wider coverage of 5G than ever before – Hear from the likes of T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Blackberry, ATIS, Ericsson and more to understand their views and vision for 5G in the region.
Rural/Regional Carriers LTE Summit – Meet the regional and rural carriers facing unique LTE deployment and development challenges during this one day track.
NFV PoC Zone – See the latest virtualization and SDN solutions being tested in real time by the leading suppliers in this space on our exhibition floor.
…and so much more – not to be missed!